Pontiac Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Pontiac owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Pontiac have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Pontiac problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2009 Pontiac Vibeexcessive oil consumption#1
- 2008 Pontiac G6low beam not working#2
- 2006 Pontiac G6brake lights not working properly#3
- 2006 Pontiac G6clunk or pop noise when turning#4
- 2009 Pontiac G6cruise control not working properly#5
- 2008 Pontiac G6headlight goes out soon after replacing#6
- 2009 Pontiac G6headlights not working properly#7
- 2007 Pontiac Torrentignition not working properly#8
- 2007 Pontiac G6loss of power steering#9
- 2007 Pontiac Solsticepassenger airbag disabled#10