Pontiac Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Pontiac owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Pontiac have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Pontiac problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2009 Pontiac Vibeexcessive oil consumption#1
- 2004 Pontiac Grand Ampasslock problem, won't start and security light is blinking#2
- 2005 Pontiac G6cd player does not work#3
- 2008 Pontiac G5fuel line rusted#4
- 2005 Pontiac Grand Prixmultiple electrical malfunctions#5
- 2006 Pontiac G6power steering is faulty#6
- 2007 Pontiac Torrentstabletrack light comes on#7
- 2003 Pontiac Grand PrixA/C blows hot air#8
- 2008 Pontiac Grand PrixA/C not working properly#9
- 2007 Pontiac SolsticeA/C stays on for 5 miles and off for 6 miles#10