Power Windows Fall Into Door
Most Pontiac cars have a defect where the power window mechanism breaks because it's made of cheap plastic parts which break in the power window pulley assembly. GM dealers will only replace the entire assembly, to the tune of $450 per wind…
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Windows Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2000 Bonneville power window stopped working 64 (100%)
- 2002 Bonneville power window stopped working 33 (52%)
- 2001 Bonneville power windows drop and stop working 31 (48%)
- 1999 Grand Am window regulators broke 21 (33%)
- 2001 Grand Prix window regulator broke 12 (19%)
- 2002 Grand Prix window regulator broke 12 (19%)
- 2002 Grand Am power window stopped working 12 (19%)